Today it was beautiful outside. It was about 90 degrees out (strange for this time of year in PA). DH was picked up by my dad at 7am and they went to Pasadena, MD to work on my dad's sailboat that he got for free. It needs a lot of work, so DH and my dad will spend the night on the boat as well and we will back at home tomorrow sometime....so I have all day to myself.
Karma (my Lhasa Apso dog) and I went to yard sales this morning and found a great bargain for my nephew. We found him a SWING for only $3! My nephew is 3 months old and he didn't have a swing...in fact...he barely has anything...so we picked that up for him along with an Eeyore onsie and we dropped that off at their house (they weren't home though...shucks...I wanted to see how he liked it).
Afterwards, Karma and I went to Lowe's (I should have gotten a picture of her in the cart, but I didn't think of it until now). We shopped for some vegetables, 2 bags of top soil, and some landscape timbers for my project of making a garden in our back yard. After working off and on all day (it was too hot and the sun was too bright...I burn VERY easily..even if wearing suntan lotion so I have to be careful outside), I finally finished making the garden (at 7pm). I haven't planted the veggies yet though, but hoping to do that tomorrow.
And just to update on the TTC....OPK's are still negative! I am thinking of posting a poll to see what my "readers" think we should do regarding gong to an actual fertility clinic or just going to the new gyno. I'll try and figure out the poll thing this evening. Since we are closing on the house either Tuesday or Wednesday, we will have money to go to the fertility clinic if we want...but not sure if it would be worth the extra money or not.
And just to update on the TTC....OPK's are still negative! I am thinking of posting a poll to see what my "readers" think we should do regarding gong to an actual fertility clinic or just going to the new gyno. I'll try and figure out the poll thing this evening. Since we are closing on the house either Tuesday or Wednesday, we will have money to go to the fertility clinic if we want...but not sure if it would be worth the extra money or not.

0 comments:
Post a Comment