CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Canoeing in the Yellow Breeches Creek

Yesterday, DH and I decided to take our dog, Daisy, to go canoeing for the day. It started out nice and peaceful. Dh caught a brown trout and we were heading further down the creek so he could find some more fishing holes and to enjoy the ride.

Well, we tipped over 3 times. My poor dog cannot swim so we had to rescue her, the camera was lost in the water (DH had to go back to the one spot we tipped and found it), we lost a paddle and all the bait. We probably lost more, but we don't remember. I've been canoeing ever since I was little, and this was the first time I have ever fallen out.

Anyways, today I am all beat up. It appears my one toe "jammed" and it's all black and blue. I have black and blue spots on my legs and arms, and cuts all over my feet and my one finger. What a miserable experience.

Anyhow, here's a good picture that we took at the beginning.

0 comments: